Germax treats customer privacy as important and respects and guards customers’ right. We collect customer information to enhance and to ensure your orders are placed successfully on the website. We know you care about how your information is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust.
Appropriate measures are in place to keep your personal information confidential and we do not share or pass on information except where it may be necessary to do so to ensure your order can be fulfilled.
Use of your information
If you purchase our products, we will need certain personal identifiable information, including contact information (name, email address and shipping address) and financial information (bank account number, credit card number and expiration date) for order forms and billing purposes, as well as to contact you if any problems occur.
What do we do with the data we gathered
- Your data is very important to us to understand about your needs and provide you with a better service.
- Carrying out Instruction, providing product or services.
- Verifying and assisting with identification of users and to determine appropriate services.
- Using the data to improve our product and services.
- Sending promotional information which we think that you may interested and any other incidental and associated purpose in order for Germax to carry its business and/or relating to any of the above.
Changing or deleting your information
If you contact us by email through our website, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence in order to respond to you, as well as to send you marketing materials of our products and offers. Your information will not be shared with outside parties.
If you would like to change your personal identification information or would like it to be removed from our database, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Germax reserves the right to amend this policy. Any changes to the policy will be posted without prior noticed when it’s deemed necessary.