|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 5 cm x 12.5 cm|
A sublimated complexion
This Serum is a unique concentrate of Dioic Acid, Resorcinol, Niacinamide and Vitamin C with anti-dark spot action, and Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol with anti-wrinkle action. Reinforced by anti-ageing peptides for an immediate "tensing" effect, this formula acts in depth and improve the damage induced by the day's UV rays. Your complexion is radiant and the skin regains its ideal firmness-elasticity.
Formulated under dermatological control.
Directions For Use:
Apply this light and powdery serum every night on face and neck.
Can be used alone or before the night cream for which it optimizes the action.
- Hyaluronic Acid: anti-wrinkle and moisturizing
- Retinol: anti-wrinkle
- Vitamin C: antioxidant
- Niacinamide: anti-ageing and antioxidant
- Dioic Acid: anti-dark spots and anti-ageing
- Resorcinol: depigmenting
- Anti-ageing peptides: tensor
ANTI-WRINKLE ACTION :
DermEden's Night Protocol Serum contains a trio of anti-wrinkle active ingredients whose combination has been shown in a study(1) to be as effective as Tretinoin (Vitamin A) with a better tolerance:
Customer Satisfaction (2) - 28 days :
- No new brown spots: 91%
- Sublimated complexion: 81%
- Smoother skin: 100%
- Faded wrinkles: 73%
(1) Fu JJ, Hillebrand GG, Raleigh P, Li J, Marmor MJ, Bertucci V, Grimes PE, Mandy SH, Perez MI, Weinkle SH, Kaczvinsky JR - A randomized, controlled comparative study of the wrinkle reduction benefits of a cosmetic niacinamide/peptide/retinyl propionate product regimen vs. a prescription 0.02% tretinoin product regimen. Br J Dermato. 2010;162(3):647-54.
(2) % of satisfaction achieved on 20 subjects over 28 days
Your Frequently Ask Questions
Why use specific product at night?
It is at night that the skin best absorbs the active ingredients, so it is very important to take advantage of this sleeping time to apply active skincare products. The DermEden Laboratories have created within the Night Protocol range, skin care products with a high concentration of powerful active ingredients.
It is possible to apply the Night Protocol Serum during the day?
This formula contains Retinol, an active ingredient with low photo-sensitizing properties. It can be used during the day but it is strongly recommended to apply sun protection.
Can we use the Night Protocol Serum alone?
The Night Serum can be used alone, especially for sensitive skin. Nevertheless, it is recommended as a complement to the Night Cream.
Can cream/serum containing Retinol be used during pregnancy?
There are no contraindications to using cosmetic products containing retinol on the face when pregnant, but there is a debate among scientists about retinol during pregnancy. For this reason, as a precautionary measure, DermEden recommends not using it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.